...the countdown has begun!
Help us reach 1,000 donors!
Why Should You Give?
St. Mary’s Fund
A gift to the St. Mary’s Fund supports
- Areas of greatest need
- Institutional emergencies
- Strategic initiatives and faculty innovation
- High-impact programming and academic enrichment
such as lectures, undergraduate research, and
community service work
General Scholarship Fund
A gift to the General Scholarship Fund supports
- Students with demonstrated financial need & high academic merit
- First-generation students
- In-state and out-of-state residents
- Students concentrating in specific areas of study or pursuing certain careers
A gift to the Internship Fund supports
- Students participating in credit and non-credit internships
- Students participating in career programs such as MicroInternships and Career Immersion Trips offered by
the Career Development Center
- Internship participants’ basic needs such as transportation, lodging, and professional attire
New This Year!
The Giving Tuesday Alumni Council Challenge
The Alumni Council is awarding $10,000 to the best student-created videos!
Videos will be posted on November 20th to preview.
The #GivingTuesday Alumni Council Challenge
The Alumni Council just raised over $10,000 to support the SMCM student community!
Amazing, right? Over 20 student groups have signed up to compete for the money by – get this –
creating videos about why they love St. Mary’s College of Maryland!
When every phone’s a potential camera, microphone, and complete video editing software package, the sky’s the limit!
We’re thrilled to see what they create.
How You Can Help
Want to pitch in? It’s easy!
There’s a ton of great information for everyone, but not enough room here, so click through below to learn more.
This year the Alumni Council has raised $10,000 to support and challenge the SMCM student community to create videos that show just how much they love St. Mary’s College of Maryland.